Thursday, April 29, 2010

He shapes. He grows. He scores!

Hi. I'm Oliver. And today is the last day for you to support my mustache. That's right. The ACES Mustaches For Kids fundraising event is over tonight so if you haven't donated already, please do it now. It took a lot of hard work and personal humiliation for me to grow this mustache so I hope you'll find it in your heart to donate to ACES in honor of me. Oliver.

Lots of dudes have been growing mustaches to help raise money for at-risk, inner-city kids. And that's a really nice thing to do. I know I gave up a lot of doggie action walking around with this mustache, looking like a douche. Hot terriers everywhere took one look at my mustache and gave me the stink eye. And not the good kind of stink. So if I can hold my head (and my mustache) high after that, you can donate $5 to the cause.

In fact, I'm so desperate for you to donate I'll sink to an all-time low and let you walk all over me (and my mustache). You can drive over, take me home and use me as your vacuum cleaner bitch when you drop food on the floor--and not even say "good boy" when I clean/eat up your stupid crap. Or you can drive over, take me home and use me as a guard dog to scare off weirdos and strangers--all without letting me get in a single butt sniff. Whatever it is, I'll do anything to get you to donate to ACES, so please donate to ACES.

It only takes a second and you can donate as much as you want. You can donate $100 if you want. Just remember to put my name into the designation box. That's Oliver. O-L-I-V-E-R. Oliver. You can even write a cute message in the donation box. Just don't forget to put my name the donation box.

Well, thanks for reading my blog. I'll post the results for the mustache fundraiser in my next blog, but then that's the end of the mustache stuff. I'll keep blogging about other stuff, but not my mustache stuff. There's a lot of stuff for a dog to blog about even if he isn't growing a mustache to raise money for at-risk, inner-city kids.

I hope you donate soon.

The end.

Ollie


No comments:

Post a Comment