Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Look Like A Douche


Hi. I'm Oliver. And I gotta say this whole mustache growing business is embarrassing. It might not be noticeable to you humans yet, but even the starts of my 'stache make me feel like a total douche dog. The kind that wears douchey dog shirts and pees on the neighbors pretty spring flowers. Oh well. I know I'm a good dog. And my purpose here is to help raise money to support ACES and at-risk kids. So I'll quit griping and tell you how much I appreciate you reading my blog and considering a donation to ACES, the kids, and my chance to get a new squirrel toy.


And just so you know, it's only day 6 and my "mustache" hasn't quite taken shape yet (in the human sense), but it's growing. And it's going to be the biggest, itchiest dog mustache ever. Yay me. And yay you if you decide to donate in my name. That's Oliver. O-L-I-V-E-R. Because if you weren't aware, if I raise the most money for ACES, my mom's going to give me a brand new squirrel toy. I love toys. And treats. But a new squirrel toy would be so cool. I'd also like a remote control dragon fly to chase around, but I still need to figure out how to add that into the mix.

Wait a minute. Is that a...?

Squiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllll! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! A squirrel! Right outside my window! It's right there! It's right there!

Okay. Back to my blog. And back to you helping me, help ACES, help the kids. ACES is a really cool place that helps at-risk inner-city youth stay on track. They do tutoring and sports and the kids even get to meet real athletes sometimes. I'd freak out if I got to meet Kevin Love from the Timberwolves. I mean, that guy's huge! (And a super great player). I couldn't sniff his butt if I were on a pogo stick. And a big guy like that would be totally intimidating to little ol' me. But the kids love him...and all the sports players.

My friend Chad could tell you more about ACES. But for now, all you have to know is I'm growing a really douchey mustache to give at-risk kids a better chance in life. I have a great life. I'm a lucky Oliver. So donate at the link below if you want to help the kids and help me get a new squirrel toy.


The end.

Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment