Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Growing A Mustache Is Itchy

Hi. I'm Oliver. I'm growing a mustache for ACES, a nonprofit place that helps inner-city kids get tutored. Tutored is not the same thing as neutered. Tutored is a good thing. That's why I'm growing a mustache for ACES.

If you want to donate now, follow the link below. Just be sure to put my name--Oliver--in the designation box. I don't know what a designation box is, but it's how people know how much I'm raising for the kids. And the more money I raise, the more kids I can help and the closer I am to getting a new squirrel toy from my mom. Whee!


I will be growing a mustache all month long so you can follow my progress by following my blog. I really hope I can raise a lot of money. I do want a new squirrel toy, but the ACES place is also really important for kids.

I can't explain all the super cool things they do, but I know they've helped a lot of nice kids. And I like kids. Even if they accidentally pull my ears too hard or kick me in the head. It doesn't bother me. I have really tough ears because I have to hear things. Like squirrels, doggies and bad guys that might try to break in. My head is super tough too because I bump into things a lot. I mean, when you're really bookin' after a squirrel, you can't let a stupid fence stop you--you have to try to break right through it. Head first.

Sorry about the picture being so fuzzy. The first thing I had to do to grow a mustache was to even out my face hair so my mom had to trim it. And it's really itchy when you trim your face hair. But I'll post another picture soon. Especially if my mom gives me a treat. I like treats.

Well, if I haven't convinced you to donate yet, I will. I'm super dedicated and cute and I know it's really hard for humans to ignore cute things. You don't have to donate much. Even $5 makes a difference. $100 makes a bigger difference, but like I said, every little bit helps. (It's even tax deductible, and I know people like things that are tax deductible.) Just don't forget to put my name down in the mustache grower designation box. Yay me!


The end.

Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment