Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Cute BM Picture (Before Mustache)


Hi. I'm Oliver. I've been growing a mustache for two weeks now and figured the best way to reveal my sweet new 'stache is to start with a "before" picture. That way you can see how much work I put into growing my mustache. And how my sweet results are going to rock the mustache world. Yay me!

If you've been reading my blog, you know the reason I'm growing this mustache is to raise money for ACES, a nonprofit place that supports, tutors and mentors at-risk, inner-city school kids. A lot of dudes are risking their coolness to grow douchey mustaches (me included) so help a doggie out and make a donation here. Just 5 little dollars will make a difference. Not as big of a difference as a $25 donation, but a difference nonetheless. And I get super fired up when people make differences.

I also get super fired up about treats. My favorite treats are dried chicken breast treats. I could eat the crap out of those treats. They're so yummy in my tummy and I really like those treats. I don't like haircuts or baths. And I had to get both of those stupid things in preparation for my mustache growing. It's hard to grow a mustache when you're already super hairy and you have dirty feet. So my mom gave me a bath and a hair cut and I hated every minute of it. Look at my "before" picture. Do I look happy to you? No way. But I'm happy to help the kids. And I was happy to make my mom laugh when she saw my wet skinny dog body (although it kind of pissed me off too). In general, I'm a pretty happy guy. Except on bath and haircut day. But other than that, I'm pretty happy.

And if you make a donation, I'll be super happy. I'll jump up and down like I'm on a pogo stick I'll be so happy. So please help out and make a donation. And I'm not just saying that because I have a new squirrel toy at stake (but I would appreciate you putting my name in the designation box). I want to make a difference for those kids. They are the future dog owners of America. And if I didn't get my nuts neutered off and could have a puppy son of my own, the kids you help could be my puppy son's parents.

Man that was a long way around the block. Back to my point: we want all kids to succeed--in life and in doggie ownership. So make an online donation and make a difference.

Thanks.

The end.

Ollie


No comments:

Post a Comment