Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Heartbreakingly Cute Photo Of Me To Manipulate Donations From You

Hi. I'm Oliver. This is a photo of me when I hurt my leg and had to wear a cone on my head. It's a super cute, super sad photo. And I'm hoping it'll guilt you into making a donation.

I'm not so good at this manipulating stuff. If I was good at it I probably wouldn't be so obvious about it. But I still hope it makes you feel guilty so you make a nice donation to ACES. That would be a great way to help out at-risk, inner-city kids.

They deserve it. Just like I deserve to get a new squirrel toy if I raise the most donations. But the kids especially deserve it. I met some of the kids and they're super smart and super nice kids. ACES just helps them stay on track and do better in school.

I've never been to school. But I've got the street smarts. And considering I can upload photos, create web links, and blog about my feelings, I think I'm pretty smart and capable for a dog that hasn't gone to school.

But just think about how amazing I'd be if I did go to school. I might cure cancer, solve doggie homelessness or even achieve world peace. After all, everyone likes a nice dog. And I've got some sweet negotiating skills.

The same is true for these kids I'm trying to help. They're smart. They're nice. And if they get a good education there's no telling what they could do. So help me, help them by making a donation to ACES. It's really easy. And if you put my name into the designation box I might even win a new squirrel toy. And I'd really like a new squirrel toy. Having a new squirrel toy helps me get my instincts out on the toy instead of a real squirrel. And that's better for everyone. I would like to catch a real squirrel someday, but as long as I have stuffed squeaky toys to chew the crap out of--I'm fine. Yay me!

Okay. The postman's coming and I've got some serious barking to do. Thanks for reading my blog and even more so for donating. It means a lot to a dog and his mustache.

The end.

Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment