Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Wind In My Mustache Hair

Hi. I'm Oliver. And as much as I've been complaining about growing a stupid mustache, it does feel pretty cool when the wind blows through it. Wheeeeee!

And let's not forget, my mustache-growing is for two good causes--helping at-risk, inner-city kids succeed in school and me getting a new squirrel toy. Helping the kids is the most important good cause because those kids are the future dog owners of America. So if you want to help me help the kids, make a donation to ACES, the place that has the programs to help the kids.

Your donation is tax deductible and super easy. I can't explain what tax deductible means, but it's really good for your taxes. So please, please, please make a donation now. Just don't forget to put my name in the designation box. How much money I raise will determine my new squirrel toy future.


I really like sticking my head out car windows. My mom rolls down the backseat window half-way so I can stick my head out. I don't care how cold it is, I like wind in my mustache hair. Even when I have just regular dog face-hair it's pretty cool. Sometimes I see other dogs and I stick my head super far out the window and say "Hi! Over here! Hi! I'm Oliver." But my mom has kind of a lead-foot so we usually pass them too fast before they see me and can say "Hi, Oliver!"

That's okay, though. My mom is a really nice lady and the faster she goes, the more wind I get in my mustache hair. I get a lot of wind when my mom takes me running too. We live near some really nice running trails that have lots of doggies and squirrels. Oooh, that gets my tail wagging just thinking about it. I love seeing all those people and doggies and squirrels. I can even poop out on the trails if want to because my mom carries poop bags and the trail has trash cans to get rid of the poop bags.

I'm a really lucky dog. But some kids aren't as lucky. So help me make a difference and get a new squirrel toy. I won't go through all that selling hoo-hah again--just click the link.


Thanks, lady. Or dude. Or whatever you are.

The end.

Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment