Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Mustache Is Almost Ready

Hi. I'm Oliver. And I'm super fired up about my mustache. I'm also super fired up about mom being home. She just got back from being on vacation and I'm super fired up about that. And she's super fired up about my mustache too. She said it's looking super sweet and after hearing that I'm almost ready to show it to you.

In fact, if you make an online donation to ACES right now (and put my name in the designation box), I'll give you your own private viewing of my mustache. I can't drive so you'd have to come over to my house, but I promise to be super nice and share my treats. I'll even let you touch my mustache as long as you don't mess it up. It took a lot of mustache finessing to get my mustache looking so good.

You can donate by going here. (I'm also fired up about how I just created that link. Yay me!)

Right now, my mom and I are watching "Dazed and Confused." It's an okay movie, but not one of my favorites. There aren't any doggies in it so I don't see why humans think it's so funny. Then again, there are a lot of mustaches so I'm getting some good ideas on how to style mine. Still, the dudes in the movie look like douche bags--even though they think they look cool. Satin disco shirts and bell-bottom jeans? Man that was an ugly generation. But it does give a dog like me some good mustache ideas.

The End.

Ollie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Oliver, it's Bernie. Welcome home. Yay Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bernie! it's oliver. do you like my blog? i'm not as good at blogging as you are. i like your blog.

    ReplyDelete