Friday, May 3, 2013

Up Yours, Mother Nature

My snowy 7th birthday. Booo.
Hi. I'm Oliver. And today I'm a little pissed. First of all it's snowing. Again. On May 3rd. Not only does that suck because it's MAY 3RD, it's also my birthday. And now my mom's crabby on my birthday.

I should be jumping all around in my birthday picture, but I'm not. I'm just sitting on the nice couch, being all mellow. 

My mom did tell me to "sit" and "stay" for my birthday picture, so maybe my mellowness is a little misleading. But it still sucks that it's snowing on my birthday.

One good thing about my birthday is that I get to go with my mom to her work today. I even get to use her laptop while she works on her big work computer.

Another good thing about my birthday is that I always get canned dog food for my birthday dinner. I really like that soft stuff and I can eat it really fast. Like in three gulps I'm done. I do need to be careful though. Sometimes when I eat too fast it makes my tummy feel funny and weird stuff happens to my poop.

Another fun thing I get to do on my birthday is go to the Minnehaha Falls park and sniff all around. I usually see lots of other doggies there, but with all the stupid weather, maybe there won't be any. Still, I don't need to worry about that. I'm a doggie and I'm only able to live in the moment and focus on right now. Doggies don't worry about what might happen in the future. Planning ahead is not how we roll.

(There's a squirrel! There's a squirrel, there's a squirrel, there's a squirrel!) See?

The one not fun thing I'm doing on my birthday is getting my haircut. I'm heading to the doggie salon soon and I know it's going to suck asphalt. I mean, look at the afro I'm sporting. It's bad enough when I have regular long hair. But trimming all this madness is going to take forever. I even heard my mom say she wants my stylist to trim my ear hairs. Yep, my ear hairs. Now that's some serious grooming.

Well, it's my birthday so I'm going to use that as an excuse to stop writing. If you want to get me some presents, I do like treats. All kinds of treats. 

Yay treats!

The end. 

Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment