Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm In A Movie!



Hi. I'm Oliver. If you haven't heard from me in a while, it's not you. It's me. Really. I've been super busy since my last post. I was even in a movie. That picture of me is a screen-grab of me in the movie. I'm being a good boy in the movie. My mom asked me to "sit" so I did. The movie isn't all about me, but I'm in it.


You can't go see my movie in the theater with popcorn and a diet coke. Nope. It's not playing in real movie theaters. Or at any film festivals in Canada. The only way to see my movie is if you go to my mom's work, which is a really boring place for dogs. I went there once after I got my teeth cleaned at the veterinarian place and it was really stupid. My mom's work doesn't have any toys (like Bruce, my fox toy). And all the food is people food. Seriously. Not one dried chicken treat. Grrrr.


Anyway, back to my movie. The movie is all about my mom's work department and the stuff they do at work. That's why they only play it at my mom's work. It'll be on my mom's work web site too, but for now it's only showing at my mom's work. It's my first time in a movie, but I did such a good job in the movie that I hope some big casting agent will see it and ask me to be in more movies. (That can happen when your movie's on the world wide web.)


Or maybe a big film director will see it--you know how they're always checking out indie films to find the next big undiscovered talent. That's why I'm really excited for my movie to be on the world wide web. Anyone can look at it whenever they want. Even in the middle of the night.


It's a really good movie too. Everyone loves the movie. It's over 2 minutes long and I'm up on the big screen for like 10 whole seconds. That's a lot of seconds for a 2 minute movie, especially when they have to show all 25 people in the creative department. Not everyone got as much screen time as me. And no one got as many "he's so cute!"s. There's another doggie in the movie too, but he lives in Costa Rica. And he's union talent. As if he needs to be in an actor's union. What a dick.


Of course, I've been busy doing other things besides my movie. Like barking at squirrels, barking at the shovel, barking at the vacuum cleaner, barking at the broom, barking at the dustbuster, barking at other dogs, barking at the mop and barking at lots of other stuff. The only thing I didn't get to bark at was all the people at my mom's 40th birthday party. That night I had to go to my grammie's house. LAME. 


I'll be writing more soon, though. With spring just around the corner and all sorts of squirrels to chase, I'll have plenty to report. Yay me! And yay you for still reading my blog. If I were reading a blog where the person (or dog) didn't post anything for 5 months, I'd give them the finger. So thanks for sticking with me.


The end.


Ollie

No comments:

Post a Comment